- Starting price: $159/year
- Free delivery: Nope
- Products per delivery: 2–8
Why should you try it
Several subscription levels organize the club according to your interests. His bread and butter are tasting boxes: small vials of highly sought-after spirits, complete with tasting notes. Do you like what you drink? Members benefit from exclusive rates.
- Access to rare spirits
- Perks like exclusive prizes and awarded bottles
- Wide range of pricing options
- small bottles
- Shipping is not included
Flaviar’s game is to find great whiskey and serve it in smaller portions, allowing members to try before they buy. If you like what you ordered, Flaviar extends its exclusive price so you can buy an entire bottle at a discount. It’s a particularly handy system if you’re looking to try new strains.
Starting at $159 and capping at $349 per year, Flaviar sends a range of whiskeys from around the world with its subscription. You can also opt for a variety of other spirits, including premium rum and mezcal, and access virtual events and tastings. Members can also shop at Flaviar’s full liquor store, stocked with over 20,000 bottles.
There are several subscription levels, ranging from affordable options for beginners to more expensive options for whiskey pros. All allow customers to choose between tasting flights or bottles.
Rates and packages
- Standard: $159, 2 products of your choice (tasting rounds or bottles)
- Premium: $249 per year, 4 products of your choice, virtual tastings on request
- All-Access: $349 per year, 8 products to choose from, virtual tastings on demand; exclusive access to new releases in a single batch